CURRICULUM VITAE FOR
Constance E. Jones, D.C., F.I.A.M.A.
Founded & Developed by Dr. Connie E. Jones.
- 2008 Acupuncture - International
Acupuncture, Inc. - Licensed; Certified; State & National
- 2007 Medical Advisory Board/MicroLight Corporation
- 1978 Awarded Doctor of Chiropractic degree from
- 1977 Diplomat of the National Board of Chiropractic.
- 1977/78 Appointed Assistant Clinic Student Intern of the
- 1976 Appointed as Student Team Leader for Cadaver Dissection.
- 1975/78 Head of Student Radiological Department, supervised by
Dr. Myron Brown, Head of Radiology Department.
- 1975 Student Class President,
- 1984 to present Member of the Florida Chiropractic Society.
- 1983/85 Founder and Board of Director of the
- 1984/85 Secretary to the
- 1984/89 Southeast Regional Director of
- 1979 to 1982 Board of Director for the United Chiropractors of
- 1979 to present Career Guidance Counselor for
- 1980 Vice-President of the
- 1981 to present Appointed as Board of Regent to the
- 19 1987 to present Workshops for doctors & lay people on varying subjects of
Chiropractic Science, Health & Wellness, Exercise, Spinal
Health, Intuitive Aspects of Healthcare, Body Symbology
& how it relates to dis-ease, The Art of the Chiropractic
Adjustment and B.A.R.R.S.™.
- 1984 to present Private practice in
- 1984 to present Community Lecturer on the Science of Chiropractic, Boca
- 1978/83 Private practice in
- 1981/83 Board of Director of the Community Concert Association.
- 1978 to present Active member of the Chamber of Commerce both in
- 1978/83 Community Lecturer on the Science of Chiropractic.
- 1979/80 Young Careerist Chairperson for the Business and
Professional Women’s Organization,
- - 1982 Distinguished Alumnus Award,
- 2 -2003/04 Founder of Project S.O.S. (Save Our Soldiers) and supervised four areas
Association; Forgotten Soldiers Organization & her practice ; Appeared on
live, national T.V. due to the invitation of Good Morning America
(March 2004) to speak about Project S.O.S. with Charlie Gibson and
Elizabeth Vargas. Received local newspaper coverage with Sun-Sentinel,
- 2008 F.I.A.M.A. (Fellow of the International
- 2007 ASLT/American Society of Laser Therapy/ Received Laser
Certification & Proficiency/Instructor & Training Facility
- 2005 to present Medical Intuition Certifications
- 1981 to present Received chiropractic license for the State of
- 1978/1983 Received chiropractic license to practice in the State of
SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- 2003 Live Radio Broadcast of 2 shows:
1) Back To Health - Concepts about health & the human
Question and Answer on the air with call-ins.
2) The Intuitive Nature of Human Beings; Co-hosted
via live radio, provided many concepts, research and
live Question and Answer period with call-ins.
- 1997 to present B.A.R.R.S.™ (Body-Anchor-Reaction-Release-System)
Founded & Developed by Dr. Connie E. Jones.
A precision & results oriented approach to releasing trigger
points in the human body. This is a systematic approach
in addressing what patients need in order to achieve a
well-balanced spine and body. It is an individualized form
of bodywork. This particular technique addresses the
entire body frame & spine, due to how the anchors
(aka deep tissue fixations)…are that of a calculable
& predictable sequence in how the body places them.
My work and study is built upon the research by Janet
Travell, M.D.who had discovered trigger points and the
myofascial pain syndrome.
What I have researched beyond her study in this field is the
unique characteristics of the trigger points based on the:
Type of trauma - Region of Body - Length of Time of
Infiltration- Trigger points that are formed with special
characteristics according to Disease Type & more
aspects that are too numerous to list.
- 1980 Legislatively opened The State of Florida to allow
Licensure. This legislative avenue took three years to
accomplish. It opened the door for other chiropractic
affiliations to be considered into
was employed at that time and we accomplished
this feat by being able to prove that the Chiropractic
Board at that time was involved with a restraint of
trade. Due to this legal triumph, the Sunshine
State Chiropractic Association was formed & founded
by Dr. Jones. She was able to bring unification with
the chiropractic profession, in our state, by joining
with one another in understanding what chiropractors
could agree upon. It was a premise that our entire
profession is now realizing, that we all can agree on the
Vertebral Subluxation and this is what allows our
profession to remain distinct and importantly separate
from the rest.
PREFERRED PROVIDER FOR:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of
In process -